1. Masturbation is not evil, dirty or harmful - it will not make you go blind, drive you insane, turn you in to a pervert, stunt your growth, give you an STD, make you sterile or get you pregnant.
2. Both guys and girls masturbate, it is a normal and healthy part of sexual development.
3. Masturbation is a very personal thing and should not be done in public places or around people who are not willing partners (think safer sex activity).
4. You are normal if you masturbate, normal if you wonder about it but don’t do it, and normal if you never give it a second thought and don’t do it - it is one of the few things in life that is “normal if you do and normal if you don’t”.
5. Masturbation may make sexual intercourse more enjoyable because you will already know what it takes to “please you”.
6. Masturbation alleviates stress and releases endorphens (the pleasure hormones) in to your system making you more relaxed.
7. Masturbation as exploration of the body is common in children between the ages of 3 and 6, in teens masturbation becomes more sophisticated and sexually motivated.
8. Surveys have shown that 80% of males and 59% of females have masturbated by age 18.
9. Many experts believe that masturbation is more prevalent in the teen years due to a strong fluctuation of hormones; masturbation alleviates the strain of this build up and is a necessary part of development.
10. The only real problems that come with masturbation are psychological and are the result of unhealthy or weary attitudes toward doing it (if you do it but are ashamed) or abnormal practices (for example, public masturbation).
4. It helps you play it cool. Masturbating before a date can help you to feel more calm and comfortable when you are out with someone you’re into. Masturbation is certainly known to be a great tension reliever.
3. Frequent masturbation in early adulthood is linked with a lower risk of prostate cancer later on. Whether you masturbate or have partnered sex often, there seems to be some benefit to clearing out the pipes at least a few times per week. And if you do it more often, good for you! Unless you’re causing yourself pain or discomfort or you’re turning down work and social opportunities to stay home and masturbate, there’s no harm in masturbating every day, if you feel like it (or several times per day).
2. It can help you fall asleep. The relaxation that masturbation and sex provide is perfect just before sleep. Sleep important to cognitive function and a positive mood, so reach down in those pj’s (if you’er wearing any) and masturbate before bed.
1. Masturbation is a great way to learn to pleasure yourself. Once you learn how you like to be touched, you can show or tell your partner(s). Ask how your partner they like to be touched, too. Maybe you can even show each other at the same time.
Astroglide: Maybe the most popular water-based lube out there. It’s on the thin side, but nice and slick, and long-lasting. It’s also available in many drugstores, which is convenient. If you’ve never used lube and are just looking to try something out, Astroglide is a great place to start.
I know what they meant and i completely understand that not everyone identifies as male or female and I post gender friendly post all the time it just so happens that the last fee werent but why couldn’t they have said what you just said instead of saying “cissexist” me not using gender friendly terms doesn’t make me a “transphob”
Your answer will be my next post. Sorry I took so long to reply.